- tool/equipment share
- flexible creative spaces with movable walls for art projects, meetings, book clubs, yoga, classes to learn a new skill
- cross country bocce ball course
- rooftop green house
- community kitchen
- outdoor movie screen that doubles as a climbing wall
- bicycle powered
- rain harvested kids water/play feature
- community bulletin board
- indoor workshop/garage space for bicycle tune-ups etc.
We have continued to share a common hope and dream of an intergenerational community and that was evident through the course of our workshops. Whether it be young families, teens joining us to add their input, empty nesters, and those young at heart, everyone had something wonderful to share.
All this helps us as we start from here and work toward designing this community space.
Couldn’t make the workshop, but have some ideas for the space? Please share your thoughts by clicking the comments link above. No idea is a bad idea! We look forward to hearing from you.
Our next workshop on January 26th will explore intergenerational living options at Grow Community. Please click here for more details and to RSVP.