When you choose to live at Grow, you choose not just a home, but a new quality of life. Here you can live mindfully, knowing your footprint on the planet is lighter, and focus your time on what matters to you. Spend time with your friends, your children, enjoying the outdoors or the garden. You won’t need a car — Main Street is just minutes away from your door. And you’ll have a lot in common with your neighbors. They chose to live here too — dirty fingernails and all.
Quality of Life
- Find yourself with more time to spend with your kids or with a book.
- Look forward to the energy bill -it’s more likely a refund.
- Spend time in the garden, but don’t worry – it’s taken care of if you travel.
- Meander to the grocery store, the ferry, or out to dinner.
- Get to know your neighbors, if you’d like.
One Planet Living
- Live in a house powered entirely by solar energy
- Ride to the farmers market on a bike from the bike share program
- Grow your own organic vegetables
- Connect with your neighbors, the community and the world
- Live a little lighter, on the planet and on your pocketbook