When you choose to live at Grow, you choose not just a home, but a new kind of quality of life. This is a place where you can live mindfully, knowing your footprint is lighter, where you can focus your time on the things that matter to you. Spend time with your friends, your children, in the garden. You won't need a car - Main Street is just steps from your door. You will probably like your neighbors. They chose to live here too. Dirty fingernails and all.
Quality of Life
- Find yourself with more time to spend with your kids or with a book.
- Look forward to the energy bill -it's more likely a refund.
- Spend time in the garden, but don't worry - it's taken care of if you travel.
- Walk to the grocery store, the ferry, or out to dinner.
- Get to know your neighbors, if you want to.
One Planet Living®
- Live in a house powered entirely by solar energy
- Drive a solar powered electric car from the car share program
- Grow your own organic vegetables
- Connect with your neighbors, the community and the world
- Live a little lighter, on the planet and on your pocketbook
- A safe, Island community
- Just a 35-minute ferry-ride from downtown Seattle
- With some of the best schools in the state
- Restaurants, shops, theaters and a new Art Museum
- Beaches, forest trails, and biking paths.